.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 8, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #131!



It’s Time to Party!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter weekend.  
I loved seeing all the wonderful projects and posts you 
shared at last weekend's party...  199 of them to be exact!   
I give a GIANT thanks to all of YOU for making this party a success!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and maybe get some new followers? 
Or perhaps make a sale or two in your Etsy shop? Well this party is for YOU!
There are NO RULES so you can link up anything you like... 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!


The party runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way GFC, G+, LF, Pinterest, FB, 
Twitter, Instagram etc. please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to  follow back :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on 
follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Sincerely,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Whoo I am nice and early this week :) Thanks for hosting,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the variety at this weeks party! i bought meatball hoagies hope you all enjoy! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula! I love linking up here with you each week! It is always so much fun and so many great projects each week! Hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!
    Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello gorgeous! I love your party, thanks for hosting! I would appreciate it if you would stop by our party. That would be so amazing! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank-you for the opportunity to link-up here! I found you at the 'Make my Saturday Sweet' link-up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting the party, I love hanging out with other bloggers. Makes for a great evening. Thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete

πŸ’• Thank you for your comment! πŸ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.