.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 24, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #142!




It’s Time to Party!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here!...so go ahead and link up anything you like. 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!


The party runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to follow back as soon as I can :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and link up with me!
It's all of YOU who make this party a success!

Sincerely,
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting and happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for hosting... Looking forward to checking out some new blogs!@hscraftymama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, thanks so much for stopping by have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting and allowing me to join in! Hope you are well! SIm xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, I am new to link parties but I really love yours. ❤️

    www.teengirlreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the fun party, Paula!!!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party!

    www.summervernal.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello gorgeous! I’m always so excited to come and party with you! Thank you for the party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  12. have a great weekend! Thanks for linky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you;re having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much the party.

    ReplyDelete

πŸ’• Thank you for your comment! πŸ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.