.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 1, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #143!



It’s Time to Party!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here!...so go ahead and link up anything you like. 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!


The party runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday :)
 If you follow me in any way please leave me a quick 
comment and I will try my best to follow back as soon as I can :) 
(I'm always working on catching up on follows and comments...bear with me!)

If you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog after linking up, you can grab my blog button.  
(To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and link up with me!
It's all of YOU who make this party a success!


Sincerely,
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    Thank you so much for the fun link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula,

    Thank you for the Link up - have a wonderful 4th of July Weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting this fabulous link up each week Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th of July!!!
    Thanks for hosting this week!!
    stop by if you have a chance!
    Karren
    #OMHGFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! Thank you for hosting such a fun party. We would appreciate it if you would stop by our party.We would love to see what you have been working on! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great party, as always! Thanks for hosting and for having me. Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you a safe and Happy 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great 4th of July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula, thanks so much for the fune party! Shared Darlene's guest post on from my blog about her love for her cow - a look into farm-life! Plus, my OWN love for my dog who I dearly miss (a great yellow lab named Lexi that we rescued) and, finally , a little excitement about a webstore I've discovered.

    ReplyDelete

πŸ’• Thank you for your comment! πŸ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.