.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 14, 2015

Handmade Christmas Wreath

As the big day draws closer I have finished up one last project..a yarn-wrapped wreath with pom poms! I still love the yarn-wrapped wreath trend, and who doesn't love pom poms?!


This wreath is up for grabs..if your interested just leave a comment 
or send me an email and I'll give you the details :)

Have you been working on any last minute projects?
Share the details...I'd love to know!




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. I love this such a great use of a ball of wool and all homemade #CreativeMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I will have to pin this and do it for next year! Thank you for sharing. :) #Trash2Treasure

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.