.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 3, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #162!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here so go ahead and link up anything you like! 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday.
If you follow me in any way please leave me a quick comment
and I will follow you back as soon as I can :) 

I'd love it if you'd like to display my blog button on your blog to share my party with others! More linkups here means the chance for more traffic for us all! To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Paula for hosting, love your cute graphic!!
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula,
    Can you believe it's December already? Seriously, where has the time gone?
    Thanks again for another wonderful week of the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time to join. Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, I'll remember Star's birthday now...it's the same as one of my daughter's!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Fabulous! I love coming to your party each week. Please take a minute to swing by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paula for No Rules Weekend Party 162. Love visiting and joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paula! I hope your holiday season is off to a great start!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.