.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 17, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party #164!


With a week until the big day I'm busy finishing up with all those last 
minute details which include stocking stuffers, wrapping gifts and baking cookies!

And to tell you the truth what I have left to do is not really just a few last-minute details.. but rather a whole lot of stuff and I was just trying to make myself feel better :)

I'm sure most of you are doing the same exact thing...except for the super-organized who have been done since the summer, and the one's who have yet to even begin.
I guess I can say I'm 85% done lol.

I wonder where you are all at with your Christmas to-do list?
Let me know so I can feel better about where I'm at!

Now onto the party...

Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here so go ahead and link up anything you like! 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday.
If you follow me in any way please leave me a quick comment
and I will follow you back as soon as I can :) 

I'd love it if you'd like to display my blog button on your blog to share my party with others! More linkups here means the chance for more traffic for us all! To get the code just click on the "My Buttons" tab on the right sidebar :)





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Hello Paula,
    thank you for the party!
    many greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paula for No Rules Weekend 164. Seasons Best Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Paula, and Merry Christmas! Mimi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweet lady! I appreciate you hosting each week, thank you! Please stop by our party that until Friday @7. We love to party with you and we pin and tweet everything! Happy Holidays! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for hosting! Please consider stopping by Celebrate Your Story, the party opens at 8 PM EST on Saturday night! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, thank you for hosting this each week! Wishing you a very very Merry Christmas season!

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to have found your Rockin Blog and cool Linky Party!! I followed you on Bloglovin, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Paula :)

    I stil have lots to do and can not wait to get finished. Thanks for hosting and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.