.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 30, 2015

NO RULES Weekend Blog Party 165!



My last blog party was supposed to be the last of 2015, 
but I decided two weeks away was too much... so here we go! 
This will be the last party of 2015, and then we start off
with a clean slate in 2016!

I believe 2016 will be a year of changes and improvements. 
2015 was the strangest year I have ever had, hands down. 
I intend to make 2016 the start of a brand new life, and I 
hope to chronicle them here where you can follow along.

And that is goal #1...blog more often.



Now onto the party! Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and get some new followers? Or maybe grow your social networks, or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here so go ahead and link up anything you like! 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday.
If you follow me in any way please leave me a quick comment
and I will follow you back as soon as I can :) 

I'd love it if you'd like to display my blog button on your blog 
to share my party with others! More linkups here means the chance 
for more traffic for us all! To get the code just click on the "My Buttons"
 tab on the right sidebar :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! I agree, 2 weeks off is too much! Happy new year and I hope you have a wonderful 2016! (Erin @ Stayathomeyogi.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this hop! Best one on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy and successful 2016 Paula!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, Happy New Year!!

    I know what you mean by a weird year and glad it almost gone, Im ready for new beginnings!

    Thanks for stopping by today to share your party!!
    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Paula. Thank you for hosting No Rules Blog Party this year, now at number 165.

    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you a very very Happy New Year and a great 2016!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see you, Happy 2016 Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! And thanks for hosting the party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula, happy new year :)

    Thanks for hosting and stopping by. Ha I was going to have 2 weeks off to but came back with the Wednesday hop, missed my blogging too...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Paula,

    I love the name of the link-up. Just a quick comment to say, "thanks for letting me join in," and to wish you an incredible 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for hosting this party :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.