.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 18, 2016

5 Valentine Ideas That Will Melt Your Heart


Today I had planned to do a round-up of cute Valentine's Day projects and then I had a brilliant idea... why not chose the projects directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party from this past weekend? 

This will be a nice surprise to those whose projects I have chosen, and it makes a lovely collection of ideas that are worth re-sharing. 

Feel free to pin away...just be sure to click on the link at the top of each photo to go to the original post first.

Now in no particular order here are the features...


My Valentine Handmade Card



Play Dough Valentines with Free Printable

Free Printable Valentines for Play-Dough!

Free Valentine Activity Printables
Created by Dominique of Stella123
Screen Shot 2015-01-18 at 21.24.47

Valentine S'more Treats


Broken Heart Valentine Cookies

Tattooed Martha - Broken Heart Tattoo Cookies (18)




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Oh It's nearly Valentines Day already! I like those free printable activities, those heart glasses are cute. Those broken heart cookies are funny. Probably not what you want :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those smores are such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, your featuring My Valentine handmade card came at just the exact right time. I had made up my mind today to discontinue my blog of more than three years. Seeing one of my cards featured on your blog made me revise my plans. Thank you so much! You gave me a new lease on blog life. Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula! What a surprise when I was looking at Valentines that will melt your heart -- to find MY Valentine S'mores. Wow. Nice. Thank you so much!! Broken cookies are pretty cute and the cards are like WOW. Great round-up, my friend. Best wishes to you for an awesome weekend. Linda

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.