.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 4, 2016

My Word for 2016


We have finally said goodbye to 2015, and boy am I glad.  The past two years have been especially challenging for me. So much so that I could write a book. So much so that I had no desire to blog at all.

If you have been reading my blog from the beginning you will have noticed that I went from posting a few times a week, to completely disappearing for months.  And when I did return I was mainly just hosting my weekly blog party, and linking up with other parties. The crazy part is I have had readers who have stuck with me, and my blog has continued to bring in traffic, even during my absence. And my blog party has grown as well (a big thank you to all of you :) This in itself has encouraged me to keep at it!

With most of the drama in my life behind me, I am feeling ready to move forward. It's a truly wonderful feeling to be excited about what is to come in 2016. I am now at a point where ANYTHING is possible! My life is a clean slate waiting for me to write the next chapter. I'm free as a bird, and it feels good! 

This is the reason I have chosen to hop on the bandwagon and join in with all of you out there who have also chosen a word of the year. So, which word have I chosen???




I hope you all follow along with me during my year of DISCOVERY. It will include plenty of changes, challenges, and trial and error I'm sure. I will be in the process of discovering my place in the world. 

What do I want to do for work? Where do I want to live? What people should I keep in my life, and who will I let go? The possibilities are endless, and very exciting.

Have you chosen a word of the year? If so share it in the comments below...I'd love to hear! I will also be sharing mine word with Create With Joy's 2016 Blog Hop.


Happy New Year!




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. your word is WONDERFUL! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have written your first paragraph about me, too. Best of luck with all that you encounter in your Discovery 2016. Hang in there, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Paula, I wasn't going to go there, but it's been on my mind a lot. I guess my word would be 'courage'. Courage to do the things I would like to do. Not to second guess those things and just do it. I am in need of a bit of nouse to get through the first few months of this year at least, then things will be a whole lot of OK, I hope. It's gotta be better than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Paula! Wishing you a wonderful year of Discovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely this post Paula :) Lots of great things ahead. I have been stopping by for years now, I remember finding you at Wordless Wednesday hops, I think?

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.