.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 14, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #167!



Are you ready to find some new blogs to read and get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 

Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here so go ahead and link up anything you like! 
Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, 
Instagram, and Etsy shops... the choice is yours, one or all!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings til 3AM US EST Monday.
If you follow me in any way please leave me a quick comment
and I will follow you back as soon as I can :) 

I'd love it if you'd like to display my blog button on your blog 
to share my party with others! More linkups here means the chance 
for more traffic for us all! To get the code just click on the "My Buttons"
 tab on the right sidebar :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Paula! Look forward to this blog hop each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog party and linked up for the first time. I am following you now.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this! I'm excited

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, thanks for your No Rules Weekend Party 167. Have a good weekend.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, thank you for hosting this party! Wishing you a great weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! I read your post about soul searching. I pray that you can find the right thing to do! I hope Star's birthday is a good one! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paula, and happy Friday! I love these no rules weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by to party with you! Thank you for hosting. We would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @7. It would be our pleasure to pin and tweet your creations. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting Paula, have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year to you and your family. Wishing you a wonderful 2016! Thanks for the party. It's lovely. I love the NO RULES! Best wishes, Linda @Crafts a la mode

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI Paula, thank you a for hosting your weekly party!!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the idea of no rule link party. Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Paula, Thanks for hosting this great party. Have a great weekend! :)

    Wendy @www.mamasblogcentral.org

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for another party full of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting! No rules parties can be really fun.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.