.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 20, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #168!



Are you ready to find some new blogs to read 
and perhaps get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 

Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here so go ahead and 
link up anything you like! Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', 
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Etsy 
shops...the choice is yours, one or all!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
til 3AM US EST Monday. If you follow me in any way
 please leave me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

I'd love it if you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog to share my party with others! More 
linkups here means the chance for more traffic 
for us all! To get the code just click on the 
"My Buttons"  tab on the right sidebar :)

Thanks so much for linking up,
 and have a great weekend!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula!

    I'm praying for you as you try and figure out what you'll be doing. I know you'll land on your feet. Let me know if I can help in any way! :)

    Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party!!
    Hope you will stop by for Friday Features
    Have a great week
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl!!~❤~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fabulous! I love to stop by your amazing party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula,

    Thanks for hosting, have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting. I added your bloghop badge here for other bloggers to see: http://brickn.com/bloghops/saturday

    Have a great day!
    The Quiet Mom making the perfect rice krispies bars (http://thequietmom.com/blog/recipe/perfect-rice-krispies-bars-recipe)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula! Thank you for hosting. Hope the job ideas are going well!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi paula!
    so excited to have recently found your blog...it's super awesome!
    thanks so much for hosting and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, a new link party! I've written myself a note to join in this week! Thanks for joining us at Friday Frivolity and hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.