.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 28, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #169!



Are you ready to find some new blogs to read 
and perhaps get some new followers? 
Or maybe grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 

Well this party is for YOU!

There are NO RULES here so go ahead and 
link up anything you like! Blogs, G+, Bloglovin', 
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Etsy 
shops...the choice is yours, one or all!

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
til 3AM US EST Monday. If you follow me in any way
 please leave me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

I'd love it if you'd like to display my blog button on 
your blog to share my party with others! More 
linkups here means the chance for more traffic 
for us all! To get the code just click on the 
"My Buttons"  tab on the right sidebar :)

Thanks so much for linking up,
 and have a great weekend!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, for some reason the server wont let me upload my party this morning, I will try back.http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/friday-feature-linky-party-18/

    Thank you for stopping by to share yours this week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karren! My blog seemed to be having some issues this morning which I have yet to figure out. Things look more normal now than they did then so maybe it'll work now :)

      Delete
  2. Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by every week Kimberly!

      Delete
  3. Hello! I've figured out to enable the reply feature on my blog...yay! Thank you so much for linking up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great linkup! Visiting from Amanda's Books & More! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up!

      Delete
  5. Hi Paula, hope things are going well for you!! Sending lots of hugs.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! Things are going slowly but I'm moving in the right direction :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting sharing all of the amazing links. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing with my party!!

      Delete
  7. Hi Paula! Thank you so much for hosting! Have a happy Sunday and a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Wishing you a great week as well..thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting such a fun party. Thanks for sharing on #FridayFrivolity. Please join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Audrey! I'm happy you were able to stop by..thanks so much!

      Delete
  9. Hi Paula, I am so late stopping by this week!! So glad the linky is still open :) Thanks for hosting,.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire! I think my party was inadvertently left open just for you! I mistakenly had it open for two weeks but now that you've linked up it's closed lol. Have a great week!

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.