.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 11, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #171!




If it's your first time here, welcome to my No Rules 
Weekend Blog Party where you can link up anything you like!

If you're a frequent visitor I thank you for your 
support in sharing your wonderful posts, 
shops, and social networking sites.

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop?

The party usually runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
chance of more traffic for all of us! 

Now it's time to link up!
Enjoy and have a great weekend :)



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

27 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting, Paula! I appreciate the opportunity to share my new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany! Glad you found my party and thanks for sharing your new blog :)

      Delete
  2. Nice and early to your party this week Paula!! Yeah ..

    Thanks for hosting, have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hip Hip Hooray for being early!!
      Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  3. I follow your blog on Feedly! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up each week! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
    2. Hi, Paula! So glad to have you share your link up at #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for linking up Jaime!!
      Happy almost weekend :)

      Delete
  7. been a while since I joined.. thanks for hosting and Happy Weekend!

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ai! I'm happy you came by! Thank you! I think we mainly used to connect on WW, but it's been ages since I participated. Hopefully one day again I will. :)

      Delete
  8. Happy Valentine's Weekend, Paula! I hope it's a good one for you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up Tina!!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for the party! Happy Valentine's Day to you.

    Hugs, Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up and hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day too! I'll be stopping by soon to see what new treasures you've found :)

      Delete
  10. I Paula! Thanks for hosting this link party! I'm following you on GFC and twitter.
    Happy Valentine's Day :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up Cristina! And for the follows..I have followed you back :) Hope your having a nice Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting the party again this week, Paula. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for linking up Kimberlee!! I appreciate it :) Hope your having a terrific weekend!

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting the lovely party, Paula!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ana! Thank you for linking up with the party. It's so nice to have friends from so far away :) Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  13. Thanks for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun party - I'm so glad I'm a part of it now! And thanks for linking up with US at #FridayFrivolity - hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.