.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 21, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #172!




If it’s your first time here, welcome to my No Rules
Weekend Blog Party where you can link up anything you like!

If you’re a frequent visitor I thank you for your
support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites.

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop?

The party usually runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us! 

Now it's time to link up!
Enjoy and have a great weekend :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Brittany!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by..hope you have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Paula thanks for visiting my site and commenting, this place looks festive! I screwed up the pic I left on your linky so don't hold it against me :(>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary..I'm glad you stopped over :) No prob on the pic unless you wanted to delete and start over.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting Paula, nice to get over early :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Claire!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danette! Thank you for linking up :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting, Paula!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ana :) Thank you for sharing with my party!!

      Delete
  7. Paula, wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thank you for the link party.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Weekend Dianne! Thank you for visiting :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting Paula. I love these no rules weekends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jed! I think a parties with no rules are the best :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the party, Paula! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing with my party Judy!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you Camille! Good luck with your new shop :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks Paula for stopping by to share your party. And thanks for hosting!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for sharing with my party as well Karren! Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  12. Have a fabulous weekend Paula! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley! Thank you so much for linking up! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for hosting Paula and thank you for linking up with us for our Friday Finds and Favorites Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for linking up with my party Anna!!

      Delete
  14. Thanks for hosting and for sharing with #FridayFrivolity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica for stopping by!! Hope you've had a great weekend :)

      Delete
  15. thank you ! how do I get reminder emails for the party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha! This is a good question as I had never set up an email system, but I just added the feature to my blog which you can find under my profile on the left sidebar :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.