.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 22, 2016

Printable A5 Planner Inserts & Digi Art


Happy Monday!

After a busy weekend I look forward to slowing down
and having a little fun with kids. It’s school vacation
week, so we’ll see what kind of trouble we can
get ourselves into J

For all of those who linked up with my No Rules Weekend
Blog Party I thank you very much. We had another successful
week with 155 linkups!
                                                          
This week I also hope to work on some more
printables for my Etsy shop. Today I’m
sharing a few that I have added recently.

This is becoming very addictive and if I weren’t so
slow designing, my shop would be full by now!

Here's what I have...

St. Patrick's Day 8x10 Printable



Weekly Menu Printable for A5 Planner



Printable Grocery List for A5 Planner
Coming Soon!


Printable Password Keeper for A5 Planner


I hope you all have a great week!

I’ll be back Thursday morning with my
NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!

I also just added an email request feature beneath
my profile on the left sidebar if you’d
like to sign up for updates.


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I love these!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job of designing! If only my password keeping files looked that organised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so Alicia lol..I'm doubting myself a bit here.

      Delete
  3. Great printable Paula, hope your having a fun week! My kids are back to school this week ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claire! Nothing too exciting happening yet, but nice not to have to rush so early in the morning.

      Delete

πŸ’• Thank you for your comment! πŸ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.