.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 28, 2016

Monday Special Features #4!


Welcome to the new blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts.




Now in no particular order are the top five posts I have chosen this week! If you like what you see be sure to click on the link provided and leave a nice comment for the blogger who shared the post.


I admit that I am not a veggie person. Never have been never will be. But asparagus is one of the few veggies that if cooked just right I can eat and actually think to myself "this is pretty good". Now take something that is pretty good and add bacon...I'd say that would bring it to a whole new level of awesome!  Thanks to Helen for sharing this delicious recipe!




Being a total procrastinator myself I was immediately drawn to this post written by Jen of Lifewrangling. She shares 3 simple mind tricks to get out of the funk your in, and to motivate you to just do it already! I will be using these tips myself, and maybe I'll cure myself from the dreaded procrastination mode I'm always in. 

























When I became a Mom many years ago I decided that every night I would read to my children before bed. Two of my girls ended up reading way above average of their school level which I attribute to our daily story times. My last baby is now two and absolutely loves our nightly routine. I feel nightly reading sessions are so important for kids. Not just intellectually, but as a time to bond as well.

This is why when I spotted this book review shared by Linda I knew I had to share :) 



This past weekend Regina shared a recipe for her homemade creamy liqueur made from coconut candy, vodka, and a bunch of other ingredients that I would guess would make this almost like an egg nog, but waaaay better! 


Fiona was the first blogger to link up with my party this week, and when I saw this hat she shared I knew right away I wanted to feature it.

Not only is it inspired by Harry Potter which everyone loves, but it is just really cool in general! And she shows you what to do to make your own!


I hope you enjoyed the features! Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are all fabulous! LOVING that HP hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the coolest hat ever!

      Delete
  2. Hi Paula, thank you so much for featuring my blog post. I hope my simple anti procrastination tips can help a few people. Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Jen! I do believe your post is very helpful :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Paula, for featuring "Library Lion" review on this post! I appreciate you very much and I know the importance of reading with your children. It helps them to appreciate reading and being with you in that setting of reading together. They will always remember those times. And the books you read to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree Linda! And your welcome :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks Paula, for featuring my bacon wrapped asparagus!! Anything is good with bacon!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And that is so true!!

      Delete
  5. Great features Paula, whoo I love asparagus :):)

    Guest what? I confused myself too!! as we did Spring forward and I typed, we went back, Haha what am I like!! We are in Spring too :):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too funny Claire! I wasn't even going to try to figure that one out :)

      Delete
  6. I do believe adding bacon, makes lots of things better! Never tried asparagus like this before and don't buy it fresh ever really. Have to try it out.
    The library lion looks like a lovely book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bacon makes everything better! lol

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.