.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 21, 2016

Monday Special Features!



Welcome to the new blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are many wonderful posts to choose from. 

This week's features are quite varied, but I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I will also be creating a special Pinterest board and pinning each feature.

Now in no particular order are the top five posts I have chosen this week! If you like what you see be sure to click on the link provided and leave a nice comment for the blogger who shared the post.


I love homemade chicken soup but admit that closest I've come to homemade was by using canned broth. I've always admired those who are able to make the entire thing from scratch, but it seems like such a huge undertaking that I never tried. In this post Laura tells how to make this soup completely from scratch, using a simple explanation that makes me feel that I could do this myself! 



If you know me you know I have a soft spot for all things paper, and these adorable party favors jumped right out at me! Jennifer tells you everything you need to know about making these springy favors from the supplies you need to exactly what to do, with photos to follow along.



Yes I own a bread machine and love it, but there is just something about bread that is homemade alllll the way. Check out this post from Lisa where she shares a variety of recipes to try out. 



What drew me in about this post was the title...and also of course the fact that it was about cake! I have never heard of this type of cake before, but according to Andrea it is so good that even a non-cake lover such as herself loved it! And now I have a new recipe to try!




With Easter arriving next weekend I thought this post was a perfect feature. Georgie has shared some interesting facts on a few Easter traditions. Just think...jelly beans, hollow chocolate bunnies and more! (By the way at this time of year I eat too many jelly beans and chocolate, and why not right?



I hope you enjoyed the features! Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thank you lovely lady for featuring my cake! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome.it looks so yummy!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, how exciting! Thanks so much, Paula, for featuring my post and for letting me know! I hope you have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great things to try out and I love the easter history!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many talented bloggers out there including yourself Alicia!

      Delete
  5. I am truly honored Paula. Thank you. I'm so glad you feel you can follow my instructions. Please let me know how it turns out!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Laura!! And I sure will :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my flower party favors post! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely features Paula!! Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays..

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.