.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 14, 2016

Monday Special Features!


Welcome to the new blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are many wonderful posts to choose from. 

This week's features are quite varied, but I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I will also be creating a special Pinterest board and pinning each feature.

Now in no particular order are the top five posts I have chosen this week! If you like what you see be sure to click on the link provided and leave a nice comment for the blogger who shared the post.


Ever since garlands became a thing I've been obsessed. And not only is this garland super cheap to make, it is so simple even the kids can help!




I wasn't sure what to expect when I clicked on Sharon's link, but I was pleasantly surprised with the sweet story of behind Corny the Acorn. This must-read will be sure to put a smile on your face :)



"Anonymous" didn't link up a specific post, but I decided I had to chose this as a feature. I know a lot of my readers are married Moms, but being a single Mom I found this blog hilarious! 






I discovered this blog a month or so ago and am happy I did. It is chock full of inspiration, and you just feel happier and more at peace after a visit here.






Doesn't this burger look delicious?! I love both burgers and tacos, and this seemed like an interesting must-try combo!


I hope you enjoyed the features! Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

10 comments:

  1. Love how you are featuring posts now! It must be hard to pick each week - these are all great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erin! It is so hard to chose! Took me quite a long time. Thanks for stopping by :) Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring us on your blog today! So glad you enjoyed ours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and I certainly did!

      Delete
  4. Great features Paula, I will have to stop by now and have a read :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  5. That garland is the cutest thing. It looks great for something so simple to make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so simple..if I were to make something similar I would have made it a whole lot more difficult for myself lol.

      Delete
  6. Thank you featuring the taco sliders, Paula! I promise, they are really tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Brittany..I bet they are!

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.