.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 4, 2016

Monday Special Features #5!



Welcome to the new blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 


Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts.


Now in no particular order are the top five posts I have chosen this week! If you like what you see be sure to click on the link provided and leave a nice comment for the blogger who shared the post. 

If you're post was featured you can grab a feature button to share on your blog. Just click HERE!


Check out this rustic re-purposed project from Robin! She turned a cool thrift shop find into something completely different than it was originally meant for. And it involves the use of chalk paint! Who doesn't love chalk paint?!

 s


I choose this post from Alica for two reasons. The first is because it is such an inspirational post for those who are going through a life changing transformation (such as a divorce), and second because I am right there now myself.  

I know exactly how it feels to have your life completely change into something so different from what you ever expected. And I know how it feels to be in the process of creating a brand new life for yourself. But through this transformation you have been given the opportunity to truly find yourself, and it's the perfect time to follow your dreams that you may have forgotten about.



I couldn't resist sharing this recipe from Claire! It reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake, which I love. A super summery and tasty recipe perfect for a party, or just because!

The recipe is from the UK, so if you are from America you will need to google the conversions of the measurements. And I can tell you having to do that wouldn't deter me in the least from making this fab dessert!  



I know Easter has passed, but I had to share this adorable handmade card from Linda. 

I have always had a thing for shaped cards...not your usual rectangle shape.

Linda's cards are always so pretty and detailed and this one is no exception!



I am so ready for spring! Each spring I personally feel the need for a few new things like shoes, clothes, and always a new bag.

Teresa shares with us her pretty new spring bag that she made herself. She was also kind enough to share the pattern, and step-by-step directions so you can make your very own!


I hope you enjoyed the features! Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Thank you, Paula, for featuring my Easter Bunny card. I am so thrilled with this honor! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, especially the pig board holder,(I actually need something like this!) and the bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature Paula, so lovely :) I am a little behind this week as the children are off school! Love to stop by and read your features..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Spring Bag tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.