.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 9, 2016

Monday Special Features #10!



Welcome to my blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts. 



Now in no particular order are the top five posts I have chosen this week! If you like what you see be sure to click on the link provided and leave a nice comment for the blogger who shared the post.

If your post was featured you can grab a feature button by clicking HERE!


In this post Jennifer shows us how easy it is to create 
this elegant, but easy, dish with the help of her daughter :)





Check out this delicious recipe from Gloria! 
A moist, custardy apple cake!



Here's a fun learning activity which can 
be used for all skill levels!



Here is a simple recipe for an oatmeal scrub which can also be used as a mask...sounds soothing and relaxing :)



I love the thought of displaying your button stash, and this cute transformation from Dianne is a perfect way to do so!


I hope you enjoyed the features! 

Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up 
with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning 
Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to 
see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Milky Oatmeal Scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to start the week. Thanks Paula, my Apple Cake was a pleasure to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring our eggs benedict recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.