.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 16, 2016

Monday Special Features #11!



Welcome to my blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 



I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts.

If your post was featured you can grab a feature button by clicking HERE!


Now in no particular order are the top five posts I have chosen this week! If you like what you see be sure to click on the link provided and leave a nice comment for the blogger who shared the post. Also be sure to pin from the actual post itself!

Each Friday Mary share photography tips  which are very helpful if your learning to take better photos. It's so easy to just use your phone to take your pictures, but Mary inspires me to take out my real camera and use it! 



Samantha shares some important information on protecting babies/kids and babies from the sun. I also have a review coming up on my blog for sunscreen which ties in nicely with this article.



What a wonderful gift this project would make! It's pretty, tasty, and reusable! Felicia shares her DIY with you so that you can make your very own!



I must admit that I have been lovin' this sweet blog for some time now, and was surprised when I saw she linked up with my little party! Needless to say I love all her stuff and this post is no exception! 


Who can resist a pan of freshly baked ooey gooey brownies?! Not me! And I feel that you can never have too many brownie recipes in your arsenal. This is definitely one to pin :)


I hope you enjoyed the features! 

Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up 
with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning 
Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to 
see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

12 comments:

  1. Great features Paul. I gotta check out the editable flowers! YUM! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all terrific Cindy!! Always a difficult choice narrowing down the entries. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Paula thank you for featuring my Edible Flower Arrangement. It made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature Paula! :) I'm glad the tips are inspiring you to use your DSLR!

    That edible power arrangement is pretty amazing!

    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That edible bouquet is so pretty. Love a few good photo tips too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and commenting Alicia!

      Delete
  5. Whoo those brownies look so yummy!!

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look yummy don't they?! I wouldn't miss the party either!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the feature!!! Thanks for hosting also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, features!! Congratulations, everyone!! <3

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.