.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 2, 2016

Monday Special Features #9!



Welcome to my blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts. 


Almonds, cherries, coconut and a hint of chocolate… Doesn't this combo sound fantastic! Thanks to Mary for coming up with this winning smoothie recipe :)



This is a wonderful collection of flower crafts for kids, perfect for Mother's Day, or rainy spring crafting! I know which one is my favorite..which one do you like best?



Take a peek at this article to learn how Shannon does just this! I never even knew this excellent opportunity existed until now. This is something I will be trying myself. And not only is the article useful, but look how cute her baby Parker is!



I find blog posts which test out a blogger's Pinterest pins very entertaining. This post from Nicola proves that it is possible to make pizza dough from just two ingredients! Yup, just two! This may end up being one of your newest pins :)



I have a major weakness for nachos although I usually take the easy route and just throw some salsa and cheese on chips and bake them. This delicious-looking recipe from Stephanie shows how easy it is to put a bit more effort into it for something super yummy, and I think I'll be trying this one out!


I hope you enjoyed the features! Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea to highlight the features, Paula! Thanks for sharing with #SocialButterflySunday! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by each week..I love your party too!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my flower crafts post.
    Could you do me one minor favor? The picture is hotlinked to my site. Could you save the image to your computer and then upload it into the post instead? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Christina! And it's all taken care of :)

      Delete
  4. Aww, some lovely features here Paula!

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these fantastic posts with #SocialButterflySunday, Paula! Those nachos look incredibly yummy! Hope to see you link up again this week :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.