.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 19, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #185!




If it’s your first time here, welcome to my No Rules
Weekend Blog Party where you can link up anything you like!

If you’re a frequent visitor I thank you for your
support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites.

Each Monday I will reveal my top five favorite 
links ups from the previous weekend's 
No Rules Blog Party in my blog series 
Monday Special Features! 

Be sure to stop back by each Monday to see if 
your linkup was chosen. If you missed this past 
Monday's Special Features you can view it HERE!

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop?

The party usually runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us! 





Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

26 comments:

  1. Whoop Whoo Paula, I am super early this week to your blog hop.I was near the back last week! ha,,Have a great Friday/ weekend :) Thanks for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee!! It's so hard to get to a party early :) Thanks for linking!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Kelly! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Paula!! I made it to the party this week... ;P Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! We're doing good! Thanks for stopping by and linking up :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for hosting Paula. I added a post about Book Sprout, a new app that connects book lovers with authors. It should be a useful tool for authors and bloggers who plan to publish a book in the future.

    I'm now following you on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikk! The app you shared sounds pretty cool! Thanks for sharing and for the follow..I'm following back :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like you've got a great party going on. Going to fun browsing around. Maybe next time I can jump in on the party! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you stopped by! Hope to see you next weekend :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend!

    And thanks for the Monday Mention! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up..hope your having a great weekend :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Paula! Thanks for hosting. Wishing you a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Paula for hosting this fabulous No Rules Weekend Party, where I shared "Awesome Reasons to Eat Family Meals at Home." I'm now following the Monday Features Board on Pinterest. Have a great weekend. Nancy A. @ obloggernewbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing and for the follow :))

      Delete
  9. This is my first visit, I am now following you. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and for the follow!!

      Delete
  10. Thank you Paula for hosting each week, stop by if you have a chance and share your party!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karren!! Always happy to have you stop by..I'm late but I'll be by your party soon :)

      Delete
  11. Thanks Paula! Hope your weekend is super!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Dianne!! Happy Weekend to you :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting Paula! I'm just getting back to my blogging after a long break. So glad to be able to link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peggy!! Awhile ago a took a loooong break also..glad I got back into it :))

      Delete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting, and for linking up over at #FridayFrivolity too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Hope your having a great weekend :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.