.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 20, 2016

Monday Special Features #13!



Welcome to my blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts.



Years ago I taught myself to sew on a sewing machine. It felt really good to be able to make some pretty cool things, but since I'm not exactly an expert I was drawn to this DIY. Crystal shares this no-sew project and the end result is beautiful!


I shared this post from Tilden who shares tips on transitioning her wardrobe from the post-graduate world, to looking sharp on a budget. Even though I am in my 40's, it is blog such as hers where I can go to see if I'm wearing things correctly (e.g.: yes you can wear ankle boots with skirts, who knew?! Apparently not me!). Plus Tilden is from NYC which is all about fashion, and she's gorgeous to boot :) 




I must admit that I'm not a big fan of veggies and have never purchased rice paper in my life, but when I saw this recipe I couldn't help but think how delicious this looks! Deborah shares just how easy it is to make this elegant meal. 



I love, love, love owls which is why I chose this post as one of my favorites! Julie shares 18 different projects..some of which are good for kids while others are for the more advanced. 



Last but not least I have chosen this fun patriotic pancake from Morgan. It looks so fun and colorful with the berries. In this post she also share a healthier pancake recipe for toddlers called Cinnamon Ricotta Pancakes. I may be making these myself on the 4th of July!


I hope you enjoyed the features! 

Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up 
with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning 
Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to 
see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,
    I am thrilled that you have featured these veggie rice paper wraps from UrbanNaturale at your No Rules Weekend Blog Party. Thank you so much for the support and recognition. I sincerely appreciate it! Thanks for hosting this fun party! All the best, Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Deborah! You deserve it :)

      Delete
  2. Love the features today Paula. Well, I have got to go back and check out that Rice paper wrap! WOW! Never heard of it. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! I never heard of them until recently I saw some from a Chinese/Sushi restaurant. Homemade are probably even better!

      Delete
    2. Hi Cindy! I never heard of them until recently I saw some from a Chinese/Sushi restaurant. Homemade are probably even better!

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.