.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 27, 2016

Monday Special Features #14!



Welcome to my blog series where I feature my top five favorite posts taken directly from my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party! 

Thank you to all who linked up :) We've been having a great turnout so there are always so many wonderful posts to choose from! This also makes it difficult to narrow them down.

Each week the features are quite varied, and I think you'll agree they're all pretty awesome!

If you link up with my blog party be sure to stop back each Monday to find out if you've been featured! 

I have also created a special Pinterest board and pin each feature, which will increase visibility of the posts.




And now in no particular order are this weeks features!


If you're looking for a fun summer craft to do with your kids this summer take a look at this fun project! It incorporates fresh flowers which are certainly everywhere at this time of year. And even if you don't grow any of your own flowers, wildflowers are also in abundance.



Take a peek at this before and after project shared by Kileen! She brought this wooden chicken from blah to fabulous in just a few easy steps!



Whenever I learn of a new cocktail I'm always sucked right in! As soon as I spotted this cocktail recipe shared by Kelly, I knew I had to add it to my list of drinks I must try. This one has tequila and is low in calories...bonus! 

 


If you're looking for a cookie recipe that is Paleo, gluten free, oil free, refined sugar free or just for a healthier alternative you may have found it here in this yummy sounding recipe shared by identical Mia and Zoe. I have to admit I am now fascinated by their blog. The share all kinds of healthy recipe remakes of international classics. Their photos are gorgeous also...they look like their from a cookbook!



I have always loved the look of floating shelves, and this week Lindsey shared this awesome DIY to make your own! You would probably need to be a little bit of a handyman for this project, but I think if you access to the right tools it should be simply enough. Even though Lindsey made hers for her dining room, they would look wonderful in any room. 


I hope you enjoyed the features! 

Have a great week and be sure to stop by and link up 
with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party beginning 
Thursday mornings, and then stop back by Monday to 
see if your post was chosen as a Monday Special Feature :)




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Paula- Thanks so much for featuring my delicious Paloma skinny cocktail! I so appreciate the opportunity to share. Blessings to you this week. -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features Paula. I need to party with you! I love it that you have NO RULES! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.