.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 16, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #187!




I'm back! The last two weeks I mysteriously disappeared 
due to computer troubles. But now things are back on track 
and I'm ready to party, and I hope you are too :)

If it’s your first time here, welcome to my No Rules
Weekend Blog Party where you can link up anything you like!

If you’re a frequent visitor I thank you for your
support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites.

Each Monday I will reveal my top five favorite 
links ups from the previous weekend's 
No Rules Blog Party in my blog series 
Monday Special Features! 

Be sure to stop back by each Monday to see if 
your linkup was chosen. The past two Mondays there were 
no features as there were no parties, but if you'd like to 
check out the latest features post you can view it HERE!

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop?

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

13 comments:

  1. HELLO!!! Glad you are back! I was wondering where you went. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Happy to be back...it was a loooonnnnggg couple of weeks.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you are having a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up Kelly!!

      Delete
  3. Than you for No Rules Weekend 187 Paula. Glad your computer problems were solved, tough to not have things working. Have a great weekend/week ahead.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Joy!! Wishing you a lovely weekend as well :)

      Delete
  4. Great to see you back Paula! Hope you stay online Ok now :)

    Thanks for hosting..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire!! And I will try :))

      Delete
  5. Thank you for hosting and allowing me to link up with this week's #FridayFitBit - something to brighten up everyone's day I hope! Sim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for sharing!! I'll be sure to stop by your place later on today :)

      Delete
  6. Hey Paula, happy Friday!Thank you again for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jed! Thanks for linking up again :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Paula! Thank you for coming by #FridayFrivolity!! I have been sooo disorganized lately but I'm going to try to make it to your party again soon! ;) Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.