.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 23, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #188!




If it’s your first time here, welcome to my No Rules
Weekend Blog Party where you can link up anything you like!

If you’re a frequent visitor I thank you for your
support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites.

Each Monday I will reveal my top five favorite 
links ups from the previous weekend's 
No Rules Blog Party in my blog series 
Monday Special Features! 

Be sure to stop back by each Monday to see if 
your linkup was chosen. The past two Mondays there were 
no features as there were no parties, but if you'd like to 
check out the latest features post you can view it HERE!

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop?

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Before I begin the party I'd like to mention my giveaway! ROBOCOPP is sponsoring a giveaway for one of their personal safety devices. These are tiny and make a sound as loud as an ambulance when activated. Perfect for college students or even yourself! Click HERE to enter :)

Now let's party!!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

18 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting! New follower. :)
    Kileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up and for the follow :)

      Delete
  2. I am a new follower, too, via e-mail, Google+, Instagram, Google Friend Connect and I don't remember what else at this point. :) I have linked up both my blog and my husband's blog. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzanne! Thanks so much for linking and following :) I think I've returned all the follows!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kelly!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting………...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  5. Wishing you an incredible weekend, and thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! And thanks for linking :)

      Delete
  6. Great party - thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Happy weekend to you :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for the party Paula, my mistake I linked up the same post as last week, I'm so sorry. I don't seem to be abel to delete it, I don't know if you can.
    Anyway, my apologies I don't like double linking like this, very rude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Don't worry...there's no rules around here! Not rude at all :)

      Delete
  8. Hey Paula, Thank you for stopping by Friday Features this week, and for hosting here as well, appreciate all you do for bloggers.

    Hope you have a great and safe weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice comment Karren!! Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you Paula for hosting. Hope your weekend is super!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been insanely busy with us here in NE Texas! Looks like there are lots of good contributions this week, can't wait to dig in. I'm sharing: Our Beginning Beekeeping Series - Inspecting The Hives; and An Awesome, Light, Fluffy Sandwich Bread Recipe; and finally An Easy (and BEAUTIFUL) Window Treatment By Adding Lace Directly To The Glass! Love the hop, thanks for hosting.

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.