.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 30, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #189!




Happy Independence Day!
I wish you all a fun and 
safe holiday weekend.

Blogland will most likely be slow in the coming days, 
but if you're not out celebrating or you live 
across the globe I invite you to join my 
party and link up below :)

As always I thank you all for your
support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites.

Each Monday I will reveal my top five favorite 
links ups from the previous weekend's 
No Rules Blog Party in my blog series 
Monday Special Features! 

Be sure to stop back by each Monday to see if 
your linkup was chosen. The past two Mondays there were 
no features as there were no parties, but if you'd like to 
check out the latest features post you can view it HERE!

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop?

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Before I begin the party I'd like to mention my giveaway! ROBOCOPP is sponsoring a giveaway for one of their personal safety devices. These are tiny and make a sound as loud as an ambulance when activated. Perfect for college students or even yourself! Click HERE to enter :)

Now let's party!!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

21 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, hope you are well. Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm doing well! Thank you for linking!

      Delete
  2. Hi Paula,
    thank you for the party!
    many greetings
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley! Thanks for linking up and hope you have a great weekend also!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Paula! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the party each week! Wishing you and your family a safe and happy 4th of July!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! Thanks for linking up each week and I wish the same for you this 4th :)

      Delete
  6. So glad I could join the party this week Paula. Hope you have a wonderful 4th. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm happy you made it!

      Delete
  7. Thanks Paula for stopping by #OMHGFF this week and for hosting.
    Have a safe 4th of July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a great weekend! :) #FridayFrivolity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a lovely weekend also!

      Delete
  9. Hi Paula - I found you today over at #FridayFrivolity and I even linked up - such great fun - enjoy celebrating this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Debbie! Thanks for stopping over :)

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting so faithfully every week. Have a great 4th of July! Visiting from Make My Saturday Sweet (although I do come here every week, too.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you so much for stopping by and linking each week! Much appreciated :)

      Delete
  11. Love linking up with your lovely blog!! :) Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.