.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 27, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #193!


If it’s your first time here, welcome to my No Rules
Weekend Blog Party where you can link up anything you like!

If you’re a frequent visitor I thank you for your
support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites.

Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Now let's party!




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Thanks you so much Paula for the party have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to this linky party... Thanks for hosting it Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found my party!! Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  3. Paula, thank you for the party. Hope your weekend is fabulous!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by each week Dianne!!

      Delete
  4. Great party - found some interesting ads and some great new ideas! THanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing with my party!! I'm glad you found some wonderful things to check out :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome party as always Paula, have a great weekend!
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Karren!! I love your party also :)

      Delete
  6. I'm fairly new...I've entered once or twice a few months ago. Mostly I lurk...I enjoy your site! Thanks for hosting a great link party!
    Stephanie
    www.burntbranchcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! Thanks for linking up and for saying hello!

      Delete
  7. Hi Paula! I am late for the party. But I hope to join another time ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you missed it..hope to see you again!!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting Paula!! I am so late this week with the Summer holiday!! Hope you having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Claire! From what I can tell you and your family are having a great time :)

      Delete
  9. Hello Paula, a pleasure to meet you Cute blog! I have followed you via, Bloglovin, Instagram, Google+, Facebook and Twitter. I would also invite you to join our link party, Dishing it & Digging it every Sunday 4:00 EST.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.