.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 15, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #200!




Wowweee! I can't believe I have made it all the way to 200!
I am so thankful to all of you for all your support,
friendship and encouragement.

Even during my lonnnnng blog break awhile back, my party 
has continued to grow, and I couldn't have done it without
all of you lovely bloggers out there!

Now before my speech gets too long I welcome you to join in
and share your goodies with me. If we make it to 200 
linkups this week I will give the 200th blogger a free 
ad spot on my sidebar for one month. 

So come on and join the fun! Share whatever you like 
and stop back later in the weekend to see where we're at!
The party will be up until 3am EST on Monday.

 If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Ready, set, go! .....


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Paula xx I hope you reach the 200
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a stretch but we'll see!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting the linkup!! Congrats on your 200 milestone!! I hope you get 200 linkups!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nichole!! I'm happy you stopped by :)

      Delete
  3. Such success for your link up - great work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's really all the lovely bloggers who make it so :)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on 200! Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianne!! Thank you for joining in! Happy Weekend to you :)

      Delete
  5. Woohoo! 200! Congratulations. I found a fabulous marsala chicken post. Thank you for creating the party venue. Will try to come each Weekend. I'm finding fabulous things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! Chicken Marsala is delicious! Glad you're having a good time here :)

      Delete
  6. Looks like a great party Paula!

    I’m officially back to the blog world after a 3-week hiatus via the 3rd installment of my collaboration with Los Angeles brand TOBI – come on over at the blog & lemme know what you think! #ShopTobi

    Happy Friday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for always hosting. Congrats on number 200. Hope you have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! 200 parties is quite the commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo 200 is a great amount of parties Paula :)

    Thanks for hosting and stopping by..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! That's a huge number! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your 200th Party ! Congratulations. Thanks for No Rules Weekend - love visiting, love joining in.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. 200 is a big number :) And let me say, brilliant idea for giving us a chance to gain some ad space. I'm so happy I found your site!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.