.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 22, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #201!


I hope you are all having a lovely week!
Last week we celebrated my 200th blog party,
and I thank you allllll for partying with me!

had hoped to get 200 linkups, which I think was a far 
reach as I have never had that many before. I didn't reach 
my goal (this time!) but we still did VERY well with 
165 amazing shares, which is not too shabby!!

Now onto my regular blurb...If you’re a frequent visitor 
I thank you for your support in sharing your wonderful blogs,
shops, and social networking sites. 
And if you're new here I'm happy to have you!!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Now let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

33 comments:

  1. Hi Paula! I just found you and linked up some recipe posts. Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think 165 is pretty respectable! Have a great week, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good number..I remember my first parties years ago I would have 3 linkups lol.

      Delete
  3. Sorry I missed your 200th party! I was on vacation and just never got around to blogging at all.... what can I say the beach was calling! Glad you had a nice large link up with 165.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you! I'd chose the beach over blogging any day :)

      Delete
  4. I am launching another 3-part collaboration with fashion forward brand STAYING SUMMER this week at the blog - come on over and lemme know what you think!

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thanks for linking up..I will stop by this weekend and check out your collaboration. Sounds really fun!

      Delete
  5. Happy Thursday Paula. I remember to get to your party nice and early this week. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You beat me before I could get to your party lol. I try to be first..just so you know :))

      Delete
  6. This is my first time with your party!! How fun!
    I followed you on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest & Bloglovin'
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jodie! Glad you found me and stopped by to link up. And thanks for the follows..I've returned the follows :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you for hosting Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up again!! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  8. I think this is my first time linking up here. Thanks for hosting! :) Sorry if this is a duplicate comment, but I was having trouble signing in with wordpress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandi! Glad to have you visit and link up :))

      Delete
  9. Oops didn't know google directed to my former blog. I'm on wordpress now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure my blog does things I don't know as well lol.

      Delete
  10. Great party! Thank you for hosting! -Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up Journa!! Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on 165 linkups! Thank you for hosting and hope your weekend is awesome!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dianne!! I can't believe I've been hosting my party for this long :) I think it's the longest I've ever stuck with anything in my life.

      Delete
  12. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Helen for linking up!!

      Delete
  13. So glad I found this party! So cute! full of great Ideas and posts! Just shared on Facebook and added your button to my post! Hopefully I'll find some new readers to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the Party Paula, always nice to drop by.
    Thanks for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girls this week as well!
    Hope you have a great weekend-Stay Safe!
    Karren:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karren!! And I wish the same for you :)

      Delete
  15. Thank you Paula for hosting your No Rules Weekend 201. Good idea to add your Linky reminder to other parties - that is how I remembered !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy! Thank you for linking up! I do visit a bunch of other blogs and link up my party. It's funny how we all seem to link up to some of the same parties.

      Delete
  16. Great party!! Visited a few blogs, clicked a couple of interesting ads – Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Helen!! I appreciate you supporting my party :))

      Delete
  17. Hi Paula! Thank you for hosting :) Looks like you might get closer to your 200 this week ;)
    Best,
    Bibi

    http://simplesummit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.