.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

September 29, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #202!


I hope you are all having a lovely week!
Last week my party had its largest turnout ever!
Thank you all so much for all the wonderful posts
that you share each week. 

If I had time to stop by each and every one of your 
blogs and leave a comment I would. And I wish I could, 
but unfortunately that is not possible at the moment.

 BUT I do want you all to know how thankful 
I am for each one of you that stop by week after week.

Ok, enough talk and on to the party...
are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Now let's party!

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

26 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Paula x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up!!

      Delete
  2. I’m pretty excited with this outfit I am wearing from my favorite Los Angeles brand TOBI – come on over at the blog & find out why! #shopTobi

    Happy Thursday!!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're certainly are super stylish, and I will be by to take a peek at your latest outfit!

      Delete
  3. Hey, Paula, thank you for hosting! Have a lovely week. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ramona! Love your blog..so pretty :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for putting this together!!
    jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Jodie! Thanks for taking the time to link up :)

      Delete
  5. Woo-hoo for the largest turnout ever! Have a great weekend, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Wishing you a lovely weekend as well :)

      Delete
  6. Paula, congratulations on the largest turnout ever! Thank you for hosting. Hope you have a wonderful Fall weekend.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dianne!! Not sure if I'll ever top that, but I was surprised. Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting the fun party, Paula!!!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana!! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up :))

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting this fun party! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Journa! I love everything that you linked up!!
      Thanks so much for sharing :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you for hosting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Dina!!
      Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  10. So many great posts for my weekend reading! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are a lot of great posts! Thank you for adding yours as well!!

      Delete
  11. Hi Paula, thank you for sharing your party on Friday Features this week and for hosting!:)
    Hope you have a great weekend!:)
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Karren! Thank you also!
      Have a terrific weekend :)

      Delete
  12. Hi, Paula! I found you at Friday Features and now I'm here! Thank you for hosting!! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Emmi - www.emmiscookin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you Emmi!! I was late to the FF party, but I'm glad you saw my link! Thanks for sharing with my party :)

      Delete
  13. Have a happy weekend, Paula.

    And if you haven't yet, I do hope you'll come by and join in the Project Sister Act Link-Up :)

    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/09/30/old-habits-die-hard-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheela! Thanks for linking up with my party! I'm now off to check out yours :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.