.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 6, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #203!


I hope you all had a wonderful week, 
and have an even better weekend planned! 
For us it's going to be a 4 day weekend and I have 
few different fall activities I'm trying to decide between.

The weeks keep flying by and I can't believe it's
already October. I love seeing everyone's fall and
Halloween themed posts..so much fun inspiration!

Now are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!




Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

25 comments:

  1. I am doing the second installment of my collaboration with fashion-forward brand STAYING SUMMER this week at blog & I know you’ll like it – don’t forget to drop by & let me know what you think!

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thank you for sharing! I'll be stopping by to take a peek :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Thursday Paula. I've linked up nice and early this week, Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee Claire! I've been busy and haven't stopped by your party yet, but will be soon :)

      Delete
  3. Great party, so many wonderful ideas here! Thank you so much for hosting! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Journa! Thank you so much for linking up :)) Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  4. So many great posts to keep me busy reading & doing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are many awesome shares again this week!! Thank you for adding yours :)

      Delete
  5. Hey, there! Thanks so much for an awesome no rules link up. I was just complaining about this on my blog the other day lol. Anyway, I'll be linking up and am already a fan of your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parties with No Rules are the best. Unless you have a specific theme, I say the more the merrier! Thank you for linking up :)

      Delete
  6. Hey Paula, I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Mary!! Thank you for sharing with the party and I wish you a lovely weekend as well :)

      Delete
  7. Paula, I hope you have a wonderful long weekend! Thank you for the party.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you again Dianne!! Thank you and have a terrific weekend :)

      Delete
  8. Hello, Paula!
    Thank you for this wonderful party! Have a wonderful weekend!
    - Emmi from www.emmiscookin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking up Emmi! Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting this great link up. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! -McKenzie from www.messyhairedmom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mckenzie! You're welcome..I'm happy to have you join in on the fun! Have a super weekend :)

      Delete
  10. Hey Paula, thank you for hosting and stopping by each week!
    Hope you have a great week!:)
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the party, Paula. I'm following you on GFC now!
    Happy Weekend!
    Theresa @ Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Theresa! I'm off to follow you back :)

      Delete
  12. Great party!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by each week Helen!!

      Delete
  13. Thanks so much for sharing over at Friday Frivolity - hope you had a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.