.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 20, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #205!




Hope you all had a great week!
The days are just flying by here and
I feel like time is moving too fast.

On the bright side we have had terrific
weather with temps in the 70's, which has
been nice for fall in New England.

And the leaves are beginning to pop 
with beautiful colors, which makes me 
want to break out my camera and take 
some fall photos of the kids.

Now it's time to get going with the party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday 
mornings til 3AM US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!



Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

22 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I am so excited to participate :)

    Sarah Bell
    www.trendyandtidy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!! I'm happy to have you join in :)

      Delete
  2. Don't forget to check out this outfit I am wearing this week at the blog for the last installment of my exciting collab with fashion forward brand STAYING SUMMER - I am sure you'll like it!

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! You certainly are super stylish!!

      Delete
  3. Fun party, as always. Thanks for hosting! -Journa, visiting from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for participating each week Journa!

      Delete
  4. Lucky you to have such beautiful weather, although I heard someone today saying that our high of 95 would be 75 in a couple of days, which is incredibly exciting around here! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! After I mentioned how nice the weather had been here I then realized it wasn't going to last and that showers were moving in. Well these showers were actually on monsoon levels at times. And now it's cold :(

      Delete
  5. It's cold & rainy here in the PNW so we will be reading all these great posts to pass the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! The weather here has now taken a turn for temps too chilly for my taste. Daytime highs in the 40's which I do not like. Winter is coming...

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting the fun party, Paula!!!
    Have a fabulous weekend!
    Hugs and love from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ana!! So happy to have you join on in!

      Delete
  7. Still waiting for them leaves to change colour here in Houston :) on the fun side, we're expecting a cold front tomorrow. Well, what constitutes cold in Texas GRIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheela! I wonder how cold your "cold front" is! After I published this post we had a cold front move in and it's been in the 40's during the day. I've been so cold, and it's just the beginning.

      Delete
  8. Paula, our leaves have been changing but we are having a very wet October. How lucky you are to have temperatures in the 70s. Thank you for hosting!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! It has ended up being rainy and then windy here and lots of our leaves are falling..I still haven't had a chance to take my fall photos.

      Delete
  9. Thanks, Paula, for hosting! If you tweet my post (I know that you sometimes do), could you please use my twitter handle so that I can RT? Thanks! ♥ @tinarobmorley ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina! I tweet your party every week! I will be sure to use your handle next time. Even though I have many followers I still don't know exactly what I'm doing lol.

      Delete
  10. Paula, thank you so much for hosting this linky party. I'm new to blogging and this is really helpful. I'm your newest follower! www.fullmoonsandfridayafternoons.blogspot.com

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gwen!! So happy to have you join in! Thanks for the follow..I'm off to follow you back :)

      Delete
  11. Fantastic party!! Some really great ideas here. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining in each week Helen! I appreciate it :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.