.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 27, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #206!


At the beginning of last week's party I
mentioned the terrific weather we were 
enjoying. Unfortunately I spoke too 
soon and we then endured heavy rain, 
then wind, and now temps in the 40's. 

Needless to say I haven't been able to take the 
fall photos I was excited to take. We did however
make our favorite Halloween cookies. 

I guess as long as it doesn't snow on or before
Halloween I'll be happy... I'm not ready for snow yet!
I'm sure there must be one of you who has had snow??

Now on with the party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I enjoy linking up with your blog :)

    Sarah Bell
    www.trendyandtidy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up Laurie!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the party! I woke up to snow this morning! I am in Upstate NY. I haven't had a chance to bring in my garden décor.:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh! I'm never prepared either! Thanks for stopping by and linking up :)

      Delete
  4. I have lots of friends who've already had snow - they even had it in the Smoky Mountains already! No snow here in FL, though! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa you are lucky..I enjoy the first snowfall (preferably so we end up with a white Christmas), but after that I'm done. Thanks for sharing this week :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting! Love checking out all the posts linked up :)
    Happt Weekend! (well... almost... ;oD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for linking up Anni!

      Delete
  6. Hey, boo! Back for another weekend of no rules with you! :) I just need to write a post now lol. My procrastination game is strong today. Hope you're having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, love the rhyme! Here's my rhyme...Paula is my name and procrastination is my game. Not a good thing, but it happens. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  7. Paula, we have had the wettest October on record. We hardly ever get snow but lots of rain. Hope you don't have snow before Halloween! Thank you for the party!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! If I had to chose rain or snow I'd pick snow...but ultimately I prefer it when the sun is shining. Thanks for linking up and I hope you have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  8. THANKS FOR HOSTING PAULA!

    NO SNOW IN SC, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR FALL....

    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! That's crazy that you're still waiting for fall! The leaves are already starting to fall off the trees here. Thank you for stopping by..hope you have a great weekend as well :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Much love! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Journa!! Thank you for stopping by and linking up! Have a lovely weekend!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for hosting. I can't imagine such low temps already. However, it would be nice to for my temps to drop below 85!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh 85 is hot, but I wouldn't mind that right now. I've been cold for days. Thanks for stopping by and linking up :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your having a lovely weekend Paula, thanks for hosting and stopping by ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.