.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 3, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #207!



Now that Halloween is over we can all take a break 
before Thanksgiving and the Christmas rush begin.

Okay, who am I kidding? I'm sure many of you are 
already preparing for both of these big days. 
I admit I have begun making lists of what
I am going to purchase for Christmas gifts. 

This year I hope to be prepared ahead of time,
although I say this every year and still am wrapping 
gifts on Christmas Eve. Let the games begin!

Enough holiday talk! It's time to party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

29 comments:

  1. We don't decorate or anything until well after Thanksgiving, but my brain definitely starts brainstorming for Christmas right after Halloween. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the party! I am trying to get into the holiday mood but it seems too early this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up! The holidays are being pushed early this year..I was feeling stressed about that, but then decided to just go with it. Only to a certain point though (def no decorating til after Thanksgiving).

      Delete
  3. Yes! I have started planning the Thanksgiving meal already, haha. Thanks for hosting.
    best,
    Bibi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Bibi! I've definitely been thinking about all the delicious food I'll be eating Thanksgiving Day :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Paula! Thanks for hosting this great party! I started following you on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! Thank you for stopping by and for the follow..I've followed you back :)

      Delete
  5. Paula, thank you for the party. I am like you, I plan on having things all done for Christmas and then find myself scrambling at the last minute. LOL!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! Hopefully we'll both be totally prepared ahead of time this year..that is my wish :) Thank you for linking up!

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting! So many fantastic ideas here! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Journa! Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing!! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

      Delete
  7. I'm planning Christmas, too! Thank you for this great party!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    - Emmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking u Emmi! Glad I'm not the only one preparing for Christmas :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Paula just ran across your party and thought I would join. I started my Christmas shopping, one gift per kid so far. I started following you as well by email and twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa! I'm glad you found my party and decided to join in!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting Paula! A terrific party, I've enjoyed visiting some of the posts! ��
    Sarah https://www.enrichmentality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up Sarah! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  10. Hi, I found you on the Friday Frivolity Linky! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! Thanks a bunch for stopping by and linking up! I took a peek at your blog and like what I saw..you aren't afraid to speak your mind :)

      Delete
  11. Hi, I found you via Skinny and Single on Twitter! :) Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found me and stopped by! I just took a peek at your blog and will be back to do some reading :) I also just followed you on Twitter :)

      Delete
  12. I love No Rules Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting, hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for linking up Jessica!!

      Delete
  14. Hi Paula, hope you are having a lovely Sunday, thanks for hosting and stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Claire!! Thanks for linking up and happy Sunday to YOU :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.