.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 10, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #208!




Another week has come and gone and 
here we are again! Lately my days fly by
and I feel like I haven't made much progress
with any of my goals. This in turn manifests
into procrastination which I am famous for

So needless to say this week wasn't very 
productive, but this coming week I hope to get 
myself back on track. As long as my wandering 
thoughts don't get the best of me! 

I'm also pretty sure that most of you were more 
productive than me which you will prove 
with all the lovely posts you link up!

Moving on ---> It's time to party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

26 comments:

  1. Hello Paula! Come stop by the blog & let me know what you think of the look I created after a 2-week blogging hiatus!

    Happy Thursday!

    Rebecca
    http://www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca! Thanks so much for sharing! I'll be by to take a peek :)

      Delete
  2. Hope you've been having a great week so far, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lisa :) I'm still feeling all disorganized over here but I plan to get back on track! Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
    2. Yay for getting back on track! So happy you joined us at #FridayFrivolity again!

      Delete
  3. I have become quite the procrastinator over the past week or so too. Not sure why but I'm blaming it on the time change this week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you that it must be the time change! This one has affected me more that usual..maybe it's also the spectacular full moon we're expecting soon :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like there are some great posts to read over this long weekend - Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many terrific posts including yours! There is hours upon hours of reading right here :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for hosting Paula! I hope you get a couple things knocked off your to do list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mary!! I've finally managed to get my butt moving and have done a few things that I've been putting off. Makes me feel a bit better :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for hosting!!!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I thank you for taking the time to stop by and share as well :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for giving us the chance to link-up and share our ideas this week! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Journa! I always love to see what you have to share :)

      Delete
  8. Paula, thank you for hosting. Hope your week turns out great!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! Things are coming along a bit better since I've put up the party..let's hope I keep continuing on in the right direction. Thank you for linking up :)

      Delete
  9. Great party!! Visited a few blog posts (some great stuff!), even found a couple of interesting ads – Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Helen and thank you!! There certainly are many links to check out :) Thank you for being part of it!

      Delete
  10. Thank you for hosting Paula! Come check out our Blogging Grandmothers Link Party :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a party...I'll be by to check it out :) Thank you for sharing!!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for hosting and stopping by Paula, great blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting again Paula! A fantastic line up this week ❤��

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with achieving your goals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Paula, Joining you this week at the party with Zucchini Lasagna That's Easy, Tasty, and Nutritious. Hope you enjoy it. Thanks for hosting and giving us bloggers an opportunity to contribute and support each other. Many Blessings, Nancy Andres

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oftentimes, it feels as though the harder I try to be productive, the more I procrastinate. Sigh. Such is the nature of the beast :) on a much happier note, Happy Sunday, Paula.

    I'm currently talking about legacy on the blog. What it means to me. And how I want the world to remember me. That and my weekly Project Sister Act Link-Up is now live, and will be up until next Thursday. I would so love for you to come over and join in, and perhaps leave me a comment, you know I always love to hear from you xoxo

    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/11/11/legacy-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete

๐Ÿ’• Thank you for your comment! ๐Ÿ’•

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.