.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

November 24, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #210!


 

For all of you celebrating Thanksgiving, 
I wish you a happy one! I don't expect this 
weekend's party to be a blockbuster due to the
holiday, but I do hope some of you out there are
able to link up and say a quick hello :)

I'll be getting together with family and
eating plenty of delicious food! And the best 
part is that there won't be any travelling involved, 
as all of my immediate family live close by.

How are you all celebrating? Are you
travelling near, far, or hosting at your home?
Or perhaps you've chosen to go out to eat to
make things easier? Personally I couldn't do without
homemade dessert...that's my favorite part. 

On another note you may recall last week I 
mentioned that I was having a Christmas photo shoot. 
I managed to get my girls dressed and ready, which is not 
easy as my almost three year old runs away whenever I
try to brush her hair. But everything went smoothly
after that. I promise I will soon have something to share!

Anyways I think it's time to party!
Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

20 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Thank you for hosting :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah! I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!
      Thank you for stopping by and linking up :)

      Delete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Paula! Hope you have a wonderful day. Thank you so much for hosting every week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shelly! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving! Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  3. Yay for a great photo shoot - I can't wait to see how they turned out! Happy Thanksgiving, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! I just got my photos yesterday so hopefully I'll have some ready to share soon! Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one :)

      Delete
  4. I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful Paula x
    www.vanityandmestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie! Thank you so much..I'm not sure if you celebrate Thanksgiving where you are. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your posts :)

      Delete
  5. Paula, Happy Thanksgiving! I hope the food is great, the company is fun and the day is blessed.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dianne! Happy Thanksgiving to you also! I ate too much and had a good time :) Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by :)

      Delete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Paula, thank you for No Rules Weekend Blog Party 210.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Joy! Thank you for linking up and hope your Thanksgiving was fantastic!

      Delete
  7. I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving with your family! Thank you for No Rules Weekend Blog Party!
    - Emmi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emmi! I hope that you did as well! I'm happy that you stopped by to link up :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for hosting. It's a great opportunity to share our ideas here! -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Journa! I love to see what you share each week :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the party!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen! You're welcome and I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving Day :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the party. Hope you had a happy Thanksgiving. I am linking up for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suzy!! Nice to meet you! I'm glad that you found my party and decided to link up! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.