.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 1, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #211!




Happy Thursday again!

This past week was a busy one..I did so much
with the kids that I had no time for myself.

A few days ago I received my awesome
Christmas photos from the photographer! 
Now I just need to find the time to create
a post so that I can share them with you!

What have you been up to? Decorating, baking,
shopping, all of the above? 

It's time to share what you've been up to below!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings 
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

24 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting Paula! Have a great weekend x
    www.vanityandmestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thank you for linking up!! I love the backdrop for your photo :)

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see the photos! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! Thanks for linking up! The photos turned out pretty good! Can't wait to share. Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous party, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  4. Paula, thank you for hosting during this busy holiday season. I hear you about no time for yourself! Looking forward to your photos. Have a great weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for stopping by Dianne! I love hosting this party even during the holidays. It's one thing I do make the time for. Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  5. Glad your Christmas photos turned out well! We've been decorating and enjoying holiday music/movies :) Thank you so much for hosting!!!

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like there's a lot of fun going on at your house! I'm excited to share my photos soon. Have a great weekend :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you Paula for your No Rules Weekend Blog Party 211, have a great week.
    Jo9y

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joy! Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Holidays :)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the party! Hope we can join again next week. -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for linking up Journa! Things are certainly getting busier this year..hope to see you soon :)

      Delete
  8. Great party as always! Thank you for hosting!
    I wish you a wonderful weekend!
    - Emmi @ Emmiscookinside.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Emmi!! Thank you so much for participting! Happy Weekend :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Helen! Thanks so much for linking up! Have a terrific weekend :)

      Delete
  10. Thanks Paula for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy! You're welcome..I'm happy you stopped by! Have a terrific weekend :)

      Delete
  11. Hope your having a lovely weekend Paula :) Great hop, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much Paula for hosting this linky! I'm happy to have found you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paula for hosting and for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girls Friday Features!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for hosting a wonderful party! Love all the holiday posts right now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.