.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 8, 2016

NO RULES WEEKEND BLOG PARTY #212!



Hello and Happy Holidays!

Things are feeling very festive over my way. 
At the beginning of this week we got a little bit of snow.
It was only about three inches, but it was the perfect amount
for playing in, and not too much to clean up outside.

On Monday I shared the holiday photos I had taken of
my girls. If you missed it and wanted to take a look
here's the link ---> 2016 Holiday Photos!

What have you been up to during this busy season?
Do you have any snow? I'm sure there's someone
out there who has never seen snow. Or perhaps
you're already buried in snow?

It's time to share what you've been up to below!

Are you ready to find some new blogs to 
read, and perhaps gain some new followers? 

Or maybe you'd like to grow your social networks, 
or make a sale or in your Etsy shop? 
Come join the fun :)

The party normally runs from Thursday mornings
at 6 am US EST until 3 am US EST Monday. 

If you follow me in any way  please leave 
me a quick comment and I will follow 
you back as soon as I can :) 

If you'd like to display my party button on 
your blog, just click on the "My Buttons"  
tab on the right sidebar to access the code.

 Sharing helps direct more lovely 
bloggers to the party, which in turn means 
a chance of more traffic for all of us!

Let's party!


Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

20 comments:

  1. Viewed your family's holiday photos yesterday - they look amazing!!! I loved the one with the "JOY" sign - such a cute idea! Thank you so much for hosting :)

    Sarah Bell
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah!! I'm happy you stopped by :)

      Delete
  2. We got just a dusting of snow earlier this week but it's already melted and gone. I'm betting we'll have ice on the lake by next weekend though. It's supposed to get mighty cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our snow is now almost gone as well..can't wait to get a little bit more. Keyword is "little" :) Thanks for linking up!

      Delete
  3. I loved how amazing your photos were! That's the best kind of snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I'll see you over at your party a little later :)

      Delete
  4. I just saw your girls photo shoot. They both look sooo beautiful and the location is just breathtaking!
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice compliment!! Thank you!!

      Delete
  5. Paula, we had a little snow today but nothing stuck around for long. That's more than we had last year though! Thank you for hosting and your girls' photos are fantastic. Have a great week.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last year we didn't get much snow either...a bit disappointing. Thank you for linking up :))

      Delete
  6. Hi, Paula!
    Great holiday fotos! ;-) Here in Northern Germany we don't have any snow but it can change! It's misty, wet and cold!
    Thank you for hosting this week's party!
    - Emmi
    www.emmiscookinside.blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emmi! I hope you get a little snow for Christmas! Makes things a bit more cheery I think. Thank you for linking up :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Paula,
    I wish we would get snow, but in the desert it is very rare and then only a layer of white, I miss it.
    Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karren! I would love to live in the desert although I would miss the snow at Christmas time. Thanks for linking up :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a great day. -Journa from www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Journa!! Happy to see you again this week! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. I would love to have snow in North Carolina but it only happens every few years! Maybe this year will be a chance for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you will get some in time for Christmas! Thank so much for stopping by :))

      Delete
  10. Stunning photos of your girls. I love taking photos of my nieces especially. They're right into the blog and they come with up ideas for me. If you get a chance, the Mad Hatterz & Strawberry blog has photos of my girls having fun with hats and strawberry picking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria! That's great that you have helpers with your blog. And those photos are so much fun! Thank you for sharing :)

      Delete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.