.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Hi! I'm just going to do a quick post with some cute photos I took this morning.


This first one is of me wearing a sticky note that Autumn gave me on which she wrote I Love U! How sweet is that?!


Then here's a photo of me wearing this crazy headband that Taryne made me buy last July 4th and she has not ever worn it! Since I don't like things to go to waste I'll wear it!


This is the headband that I made for Autumn to wear today ~ just made out of cardstock, but she loves it.


And here's Autumn wearing the silly headband which as you can see has two pinwheels. It's really fun when you run while wearing it as you can see in my little video below!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'll be sharing more photos later!!

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Happy Fourth of July!
    You guys look ready for a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the headband you made Autumn. It's so funky and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. happy Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We look ready to party but actually we didn't too much at all!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.