.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

July 19, 2012

A Little Laughter to Start Your Day ...

...The Talking Rooster!

Your probably wondering what in the world I could possibly be talking about, right? A talking rooster?? 

 If you'd like to find out more, watch this silly little video I took of Autumn hanging with her rooster-friend. I was trying so hard not to laugh in the background. How that rooster doesn't attack is beyond me. Oh yea, it's Autumn ~ animals love her!


Tomorrow I will be back with my "Fabulous Friday Finds" blog post. If your new to my blog, this is when I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine handmade, repurposed and/or vintage items which fit this theme, then create a collage which I showcase here. There's always a direct link to each shop if you'd like to see more from a particular artist. 

I'm also always looking for new theme ideas, or items to be featured. If you have an idea for a theme, or your an Etsy seller with an item you'd like to be considered for a feature, just send me a message! I'd love to hear from you! 

Also beginning Friday evenings and lasting through the weekend, is my new "No Rules Blog Party"! This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! No rules to tie you down. (Of course if you follow me or comment I ALWAYS return the ♥).

Each weekend the party has been growing a little bigger. Please help me make this party a success by linking up with me!

Thanks!!

XO, 

Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I love it! We had an attack Banty. It was so much fun to watch the meter reader try to get his numbers. It only took him once to figure out this wasn't a friendly mini-chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA!!! That is soooooooooo cute!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, too cute!!! I'm popping by to visit from Katherine's linky!
    Cheers,
    Char
    http://1epicmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The video is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that is funny! She must keep you in stitches with her antics quite often!

    I would be terrified he would peck my hand off lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could never do that with my Roosters! Cute video, thanks for sharing.
    susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you for sharing at the TFT ( Thursday Favorite Things ) hop xo

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.